Commissioner Jim Bernard
- Reaching out to all citizens, whether they live within one of Clackamas County’s cities, hamlets, villages, or special districts, and hearing and listening to their concerns.
- Ensuring that taxpayer dollars are being spent wisely and that county employees continue to provide outstanding customer service.
- Supporting increased investment in public safety by focusing on the areas of greatest return: juvenile services, drug courts, probation and rehabilitation, safe and secure jails, increased community patrols, and re-entry councils.
- Supporting the need to provide or partner with other organizations to offer adequate prenatal and health care for our most vulnerable citizens.
- Supporting Clackamas County veterans by increasing county investment in education, job training and coordination of benefits.
- Supporting the unemployed, homeless, and hungry citizens by enhancing county services and programs to meet their needs.
Contact Your Commissioners
2051 Kaen Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Commissioner Jim Bernard links:
Similar topics: commissioner