Oregon Health Plan Provider Information
The MHO is a Medicaid managed care organization that administers the mental health benefits for Oregon Health Plan enrolled members in Clackamas County.
We ensure that our members receive the right service at the right time.
Clackamas Mental Health Organization promotes resilience and recovery for our members. We support a system of care that promotes and sustains a person’s recovery from a mental health condition by identifying and building upon the strengths and competencies within the person to assist them in achieving a meaningful life within their community.
Members are to be served in the most normative, least restrictive, least intrusive, and most cost-effective level of care appropriate to their diagnosis and current symptoms, degree of impairment, level of functioning, treatment history, and extent of family and community supports.
1) Treatment planning incorporates the principles of resilience and recovery:
- Employs strengths-based assessment
- Individualized and person-centered
- Promotes access and engagement
- Encourages family participation
- Supports continuity of care
- Respects the rights of the individual
- Involves individual responsibility and hope in achieving and sustaining recovery
- Uses natural supports as the norm rather than the exception
2) Policies governing service delivery are age and gender appropriate, culturally competent, evidence-based and trauma-informed, and attend to other factors known to impact individuals’ resilience and recovery.
3) Positive clinical outcomes are more likely when clinicians use evidence based practices or best clinical practices based on a body of research and as established by professional organizations.
4) Treatment interventions should promote resilience and recovery as evidenced by:
- Maximized quality of life for individuals and families
- Success in work and/or school
- Improved mental health status and functioning
- Successful social relationships
- Meaningful participation in the community
Please download our provider manual to learn about how we operate, our authorization processes, and how to submit claims. If you can’t find the information you need, or if you have specific questions that aren’t addressed in the Manual, please give us a call. We’ll be happy to help.
You can contact us:
By phone – 503-742-5335 or 1-888-651-2134
By fax – 503-742-5304
By mail – 2051 Kaen Road, Suite 367, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Our office hours are Monday – Thursday, 7AM – 6PM. We are closed on Fridays.