About Your Budget Testimony
- Any testimony you provide in writing is forwarded to the Board and Budget Committee members to help with their decision making during each budget stage.
- Please provide your name and zip code. Both are required for official testimony.
- Attending a hearing is your opportunity to testify in person. Following brief introductory remarks, the hearing will be devoted to citizen testimony.
- Following brief introductory remarks, the hearing will be devoted to citizen testimony.
- It is possible that more citizens may want to testify than time allows. You are encouraged to bring written testimony to submit to the record to assure your views are registered. Single copies can be submitted to staff present at the hearing. if you bring eleven (11) copies, they will be submitted directly to the Board Clerk who will hand them out to the Board and Budget Committee members.
A Board of County Commissioners hearing and vote to adopt the final budget takes place in late June. Please be sure to track this budget web site for more detailed information and additional opportunities to participate in the budget process. Thank you for your participation!