Services Departments Government

Getting Started in Clackamas County

Business Licenses

For the most part, Clackamas County does not require businesses to have county issued licenses if they are operating in unincorporated areas of the county. There are exceptions, however. Home occupations, motor vehicle dealers or rebuilders, wrecker/salvage operators have licensing requirements. Information about these can be obtained at (503) 742-4400. Second hand dealers are also required to have licenses. Information can be obtained at (503) 785-5000. While the County may not require a business license, many cities and the State of Oregon often do. For State business information call (503) 986-2200.




Business Resources

County Business Licenses, Taxes and Fees
Register your Business with the State
State resources
Oregon Business Guide
Small Business Resources
Business in Oregon

Share this page

Development Services Building

Contact Us

Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045

503-742-4BIZ (4249)

Email Us