Services Departments Government

Small Claims Mediation fees for Circuit Court cases

There is a fee for mediation separate from the fee you paid to the court.
This fee is payable to Clackamas County and is not a court fee.

The fee is:

Acceptable methods of payment:

The fee is due when you check in for mediation. Please do not send the fee in advance.

Share this page

Public Services Building

Resolution Services

Phone number 503-655-8415
Address 2051 Kaen Road #210
Oregon City, OR 97045