Meeting times and location
All Hamlet of Beavercreek meetings are held at the Beavercreek Grange Hall, 22041 S Kamrath Road (map). All meetings begin at 7 p.m. and are on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
Address: P.O. Box 587, Beavercreek, Oregon 97004
Board of Directors
- Tammy Stevens, Chair
- Bill Merchant, Vice-Chair
- William Bender, Secretary & Registrar
- John Burke, Director at Large
- Christine Kosinski, Corresponding Secretary
- Cheryl Boffard, Treasurer
- Norm Andreen, Director at Large
Formed: Sept. 2006
Some meetings have been audio recorded. To request meeting audio, contact Clackamas County Public & Government Affairs at 503-655-8751.
Jan. 27, 2016
The Tree School Clackamas catalog was handed out at the meeting.
For more information on receiving the catalog go to the Oregon State University Extension Service website.
May 21, 2015
Aug. 7, 2014
Share this page