Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016
Meeting was opened by President Sparkle Anderson at 6 p.m. at Wilsonville Library.
- Z0489-16: Dock cover application approved. For Jack Chernus at 466 SW Riverbend Drive.
- Z00440-16: Preliminary approval of application to establish a primary farm operators dwelling on high value farmland. Subject to conditions. 28303 SW Baker Road, Sherwood 97140 for Michael Carr. 119.54 acres. A Warrior Dash Event was held here, test for new state Mass Gathering law.
- Z0479-16: Application to modify existing Z0279-14-HOEX. Modification to build new building of 3000 sq. ft. for HO restoration of corvettes. Existing accessory building will not be used. Traci and Dean Sprecher at 5696 SW Advance Road. 1.28 acres in EFU.
- General discussion on mass gatherings. Stacey handed out Quick Facts on mass gatherings.
- Bernie Newland reviewed a letter he will be sending to Gary Hewitt and Mike McAllister, in response to Tumwater's application for multiple events at Barrel House, discussed in previous CPO meeting.
Sparkle moved that letter be sent to Mr. Hewitt and Mr. McAllister.
Submitted by Elaine Newland, Secretary for Far West CPO
Share this page