Approved Minutes of Nov. 2, 2016
Approved at the Feb. 2, 2017 Meeting
Chair Dan Dunn called the meeting to order at 7:15 p.m. at the Redland Grange.
Board members present: Chair Dan Dunn, Secretary Marie Naughton, Kitty Dunn, Margueritte Kosovich, and Nancy Read. Absent: Vice Chair Lois Read (excused) and Jacqueline Tommas.
Voting community members present: Andrew Dunn, Denise Knudsen, and Neal Philpott. Absent: Nancy Semmens (excused). Other community members present: Jolene Dunn.
Marie read the minutes of the Oct. 5, 2016 meeting. Kitty moved to approve; Margueritte seconded. Motion carried 6/0/0.
There was no old business.
ZO383-16-E: An application for a forest template test. One was previously approved in 2004, which means this application will likely meet the criteria for the template test. Denise moved to approve; Margueritte seconded. Motion carried 7/0/0.
- The next CPO meeting will be Feb. 1, 2017. There will not be a meeting in December or January due to lack of applications during the holiday season.
- Dan resigned as chair effective January 2017. Vice Chair Lois Read will lead the February meeting. The CPO will take nominations to replace him at the February meeting.
- Jacqueline has not attended a CPO meeting since April. According to the bylaws, missing two meetings in a row without notice constitutes an automatic resignation from the board. However, we are short on board members. Margueritte said she will call Jacqueline.
- Marie notified the board that she will not continue as secretary after her term ends in May 2017.
- Marie drafted a cover letter to go with the 2013 letter that the CPO sent the county requesting liability coverage for CPO members. Marie will incorporate the edits suggested at the meeting and send it and the original 2013 letter to the county with a request for a response by Jan. 20, 2017.
Meeting adjourned at 7:35 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Marie Naughton
Share this page