Date: Monday; Feb. 1, 2016
Time: 7 p.m.
Place: Clackamas Fire District - - Mt. Scott Station #5
Address: 9339 SE Causey Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086 (East of I-205 between Frontage Rd. & Stevens Rd.)
FEBRUARY 2016 MEETING AGENDA
Get the latest information on:
- Water Environment Services Director, Greg Geist, will provide an update on a shortage of wastewater treatment capacity that affects 150,000 Clackamas County residents. He will discuss possible solutions and answer your questions on this issue.
- A representative from Clackamas Community College will tell us about the plans for the new building at the Harmony campus site.
- Election of Officers. Present slate of officers and board members is up for re-election. Please contact Martha Waldemar (503-698-2519) if you are interested in a position.
- Additional speakers include other service providers.
- Bring your concerns and questions regarding area land use issues and area challenges.
What is a CPO???
A CPO is short for Community Planning Organization. Many years ago Oregon passed a law for people who lived in the unincorporated areas of the state and needed representation to their County government regarding land-use issues. This includes zone changes, changes in commercial, industrial, and multi-family buildings – for both new and remodeling projects.
S.U.N. CPO represents all residents from I-205 on the west, the bluff above 212/224 on the south, SE 142 on the east, and Happy Valley’s continually-changing boundary on the north.
Sunnyside United Neighbors meets three times a year on the first Monday in the months of February, June, and October at the above address. Please mark those dates on your calendar. We look forward to seeing you at our meetings!
Invite your friends and bring your neighbors!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: We do need a current address and active phone number for your household, as well as a current e-mail address - if you have one. Please call Martha Waldemar 503-698-2519 with phone or address updates. Send e-mail addresses and changes to email@example.com.
Share this page