Date: Monday, Sept. 12, 2016
Time: 7 p.m.
Place: Fire Hall Community Room
7 p.m. Introductions
- Update from summer activities: SLOA Presentation to BBC, meetings with Metro and West Linn Mayor
- Our Ten Year Anniversary Celebration
- General State of The Hamlet - Questions and Discussion from community members
7:30 p.m. Call to Order - Chair Jay Minor: Roll
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Committee meeting reports - intent is to hear reports, work on items will be under Old & New Business
- Financial report and budget update – Joe Wikoff
- External Organizations – C4 Report, LONAC – Rick Cook
- Communications Committee Report and Web Site update – Mary Moore
- PR/Lobby/Advocates Committee – Dave Adams, Jay Minor
- Bylaws Committee – Bill – summary of major changes? – proposed next steps
- Agriculture Committee – (forests, farms, livestock) - Rich Fiala
- Continuation of - “Remand” and Compromise – Matter
- 2016 Board Member Training - set date.
- Tabled Item – Rosemont Road Sponsorship – Motion to Take Off the Table?
- Hamlet Historic and Outdoor Report – Ann and/or Larry
- Discussion of Neighborhood Church Sports Complex at 21065 SW Stafford Road
- Prepare for upcoming elections for Board Membership – incumbents – open positions.
- Announce any upcoming public meetings that should be on the calendar
Adjournment: 9 p.m.
Future meetings: Oct. 10 and Nov. 14
Share this page