Services Departments Government

Community Development

cd cover image

Community Development is a Division of the Health, Housing, and Human Services (H3S) Department.  Its director is Chuck Robbins.

Question? Comment? Concern? Complaint? Suggestion?
Need more information?   Email or call us at 503-655-8591.
CD Staff Contacts

Notice of Substantial Amendment to the 2012-2016 Consolidate Plan, 01/11/2016

Learn more about our services

button link to homeowners and homebuyers page

We provide:

orgs and jurisdictions button

We work with cities and organizations to provide funding to assist in the development of public facilites such as senior centers and recreational facilities, infrastructure improvements such as streets, sidewalks and water lines, and affordable housing.


Other programs/pages

maps and plans button

View the many planning documents and maps that guide our programs.

faq button

Review our FAQ to see if your question may have already been answered.

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045


Email Us