Services Departments Government

Homebuyers & Homeowners


Home repair loans help low-income homeowners pay for needed and critical repairs. Our goal is to eliminate unhealthy or hazardous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, improve safety for persons with physical disabilities and incorporate energy conservation measures that reduce energy costs and usage.

Home Repair Loan

Home Accessibility Grant (HAG)


CHAP loans provide cash for down payment and closing costs.  We work with Oregon-licensed lenders to make home ownership more affordable.    Check out the links to the CHAP and NCRA for details. 

Clackamas Homebuyer Assistance Program (CHAP)

North Clackamas Revitalization Area (NCRA)

Compare the downpayment assistance programs

State of Oregon's Refinance Program for Underwater Homeowners now available in Clackamas County



If you have a question or would like to request more information, please call: 503-655-8591.



Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

(503) 655-8591

Email Us