I am trying to add work experience or education, and every time I add work experience or education, then hit Enter and Return, it kicks me out of the system.
Not all web browsers are compatible with our online application system. If you are using Internet Explorer 11.0, we recommend clicking on Compatiblity View mode. This is located under the Tools menu or clicking on the gear icon. If you are using a different browser, we recommend adding our website as a trusted site. Instructions for adding sites to the trusted zone can vary based on your specific browser and version. Use your favorite search engine to locate instructions on how to add our jobs website as a trusted site.
If you still experience technical issues, we recommend Internet Explorer 10 or higher with a windows operating system for optimum performance or try a different computer to access our system. If using IE 11.0, you may need to click the Compatibility View icon to correct display problems.
Browser support is determined by Oracle, not by Clackamas County. Oracle browser support is market driven. Oracle has announced support for Safari and we expect they will also announce Mozilla support in the future. Both appear to work fine if our site is added as a trusted site but it can vary depending on your computer configuration.
If you receive an error while applying, the tips below may help:
- Clear all internet cache files including temporary internet files, cookies, etc.
- If the Clackamas County’s web site was reached from a third party web site, please access our site directly at http://www.clackamas.us/
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Do not use the browser Back and Forward buttons unless no other navigation option exists on the page
- If an error message is received stating "Contact System Admin…", navigate to the previous step and retry the action. If the error still occurs, please clear cache, log out and try again.
Please first consult the tips above, but if you still have issues or receive errors, document details about the specific error received and the point in the process they occurred and send to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Screen captures of all issues are very helpful in troubleshooting issues.
I am having a problem using the Back button to get to a prior page. It keeps returning me to the same page.
Do not use your browser's "back," "forward" or "refresh" buttons to navigate the online jobs site. This may cause unexpected results, including loss of data or being logged out of the system. Please use only the navigational buttons within the site.
Contact Department of Employee Services by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the answers to the following questions so that we can help you more quickly.
- What Operating System are you using (Windows, Macintosh, etc.)
- What web browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and what version?
- What URL (website address) are you accessing?
- Are you accessing our website from a third party website?
- Do you see any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Share this page