Clackamas County urban renewal has fostered 30,000 jobs inside the Development Agency’s four urban renewal areas.
- Government Camp residents are benefitting from increased tourism, better public safety and more housing that resulted from the Government Camp Village Revitalization Area.
- Clackamas County workers found jobs in the heart of the County’s industrial area at businesses that came here and stayed here because of reduced traffic problems and easy access to regional expressways and the development of the Clackamas Industrial Area.
- Clackamas County business growth and expansion were made possible by the new and improved roadways in one of the region’s fastest growing business centers -- the Clackamas Town Center Area.
- And finally, residents and neighbors are, right now, building a strong, stable, more livable neighborhood for families and small businesses in the North Clackamas Revitalization Area with sewer systems, improved roadways, new parks and other community improvements.
These are just a few of the successes that have been made possible by urban renewal funds. It all comes from the Development Agency’s commitment to work with local communities in an open and thoughtful manner.
For more information
- Urban Renewal in Clackamas County
- Annual Report, 2013-14
- Government Camp Village Revitalization Area
- Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal Area
- Clackamas Industrial Area
- North Clackamas Revitalization Area
- Glossary of Terms
Share this page