Clackamas County Home | Site Navigation

What Can You Do To Help?

Helping Dump Stoppers is easy.

  • Call the Dump Stoppers Tipline or use this web site to report illegal dumps in Clackamas County forestlands.
  • Spread the word! Call us for a presentation on our program for your organization.
  • Be a good forest user. Pack it in—Pack it out. Practice "Leave No Trace" camping.
  • Display Dump Stoppers bumper stickers, window decal or signs in your yard. Call the Dump Stoppers Tipline at 503-650-3333 or to request information.
  • Live outside Clackamas County? Contact us for help starting a Dump Stoppers program in your County!
  • Call us to organize a clean up and volunteer!
  • Contact SOLV to see what you can do in your community!

5193 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite B
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone: 503-844-9571
Toll Free in Oregon: 1-800-333-SOLV
Fax: 503 844-9575

Content provided by Dump Stoppers

Similar topics: garbage prevention