Emergency Management uses an all-hazard, county-wide approach to minimize the impact of natural and human-caused incidents. We identify hazards; develop emergency and mitigation plans; coordinate response activities and train incident personnel. We work with cities, special districts, community organizations and regional partners to promote emergency preparedness and improve incident response.
Important Notice: Clackamas County Emergency Management business hours are Monday–Thursday 7:00am–5:00pm. We are closed to the public on Fridays.
Call (503) 655-8378, or visit our Contacts page, for additional information.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Before A Disaster
- Clackamas County Emergency Notification System (CCENS)
- Develop A Disaster Plan
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Training
- Mitigation Success Example
- Preparing Individuals with Access and Functional Needs
During A Disaster
After A Disaster
- Damage Reporting - Business
- Damage Reporting - Individual
- Disaster Assistance
- Information to Help You and Your Family Recover
About Emergency Management
Share this page