On August 4, 2011, the C4 Metro Subcommittee selected the following projects to nominate from Clackamas County:
- Active Tansportation and Complete Streets: Southeast 17th Avenue multi-use regional trail connection in Milwaukie
- Green Economy and Freight Initiatives -- Regional freight intelligent transportation system project in in Clackamas County
Regional public comment is being taken from Sept. 9 - Oct. 10, 2011. More details.
Proposed Transportation Improvement Projects
- Boones Ferry Road/Lake Grove Town Center Multi-Modal Improvements (City of Lake Oswego)
- Regional Freight Intelligent Transportation System Project (Clackamas County)
- SE 17th Avenue Multi-Use Regional Trail Connection (City of Milwaukie, North Clackamas Parks & Recreation District, Metro))
Contact Clackamas County Transportation Planning Supervisor Karen Buehrig, 503.742.4683.
Share this page