Project Description: To reduce the chance of a future landslide in the project area, a new storm water collection, detention and conveyance system will be constructed. To ensure the safety of the construction crews and the travelling public, Henrici Road will be closed for two weeks between S Ferguson Rd and Athens Dr. Closure dates are to be determined.
Status: Henrici Rd project in redesign and will be available for bids the last week of March. Please check the Bids page for details.
- ROAD CLOSURE: - Dates to be determined by contractor.
- CONSTRUCTION: - Will start in June as school concludes for the 2014-2015 school year.
Contacts: Kerri Whitlow, Project Manager: 503-742-4680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractor: To Be Determined
Things to be aware of:
- There will be a two week road closure between S Ferguson Rd and Athens Dr. at contractors discretion and approved by the County.
- Detour routes will be posted in advance and will include Beavercreek Road, Maple Lane Road and Redland Road.
- Bid documents are being prepared and reviewed
- ODOT is reviewing construction plans and specifications
Funding: The $500,000 project is being funded with Federal Emergency Relief Funds.
You may be interested to know:
- This section of Henrici Rd was damaged by a storm and subsequent landslide in March of 2009. At that time, Clackamas County implemented emergency repairs so the road could be used, and since then has been studying and monitoring slide conditions in the area. The study showed that the chances of a similar slide can be reduced significantly by collecting and detaining storm water.
Project Exhibits: Click on image below for larger version.
Project Detour Route
Share this page