Project Description: To reduce the chance of a future landslide in the project area, a new storm water collection, detention and conveyance system will be constructed. To ensure the safety of the construction crews and the travelling public, Henrici Road will be closed for two weeks between S Ferguson Rd and Athens Dr. Closure dates are to be determined.
Status: This project is temporarily on hold. This webpage will be updated when new information becomes available.
- ROAD CLOSURE: ON HOLD - Dates to be determined.
- Construction dates to be determined.
Contacts: Kerri Whitlow, Project Manager: 503-742-4680 or email@example.com
Contractor: Jeff Kersey Construction, Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- There will be a two week road closure between S Ferguson Rd and Athens Dr.
- Detour routes will be posted and will include Beavercreek Road, Maple Lane Road and Redland Road.
- Construction and contract preparation
- Contractor aligning materials and crews
Funding: The $500,000 project is being funded with Federal Emergency Relief Funds.
You may be interested to know:
- This section of Henrici Rd was damaged by a storm and subsequent landslide in March of 2009. At that time, Clackamas County implemented emergency repairs so the road could be used, and since then has been studying and monitoring slide conditions in the area. The study showed that the chances of a similar slide can be reduced significantly by collecting and detaining storm water.
Project Exhibits: Click on image below for larger version.
Project Detour Route
Share this page