SE Bell Ave Improvements, Phase I and II
Project Description: This project will be completed in two phases. Phase I will extend from SE King Rd to SE Sandview St. Phase II will extend from SE Sandview St to SE Brehaut St. Both phases will include sidewalk on the west side of Bell Ave, improved stormwater collection system, improved sidewalk ramps and new bike lanes. Phase I will also include new vehicle and pedestrian signals at the SE Bell Ave/SE King Rd intersection.
Status: Construction Preparation
- Phase I: April 2014-July 2014 with signal installation complete by September 2014.
- Phase II: Fall 2014 or Spring 2015
Contact: Ken Itel, Project Manager: 503-742-4324 or email@example.com
Things to be aware of:
- There will be limited traffic delays and possible intermittent lane closures.
- Flaggers and signage will be in place as required to direct traffic.
- Preparation for bid process and construction
- A Community Development Block Grant of $180,000 has been provided for the project. The remaining cost will be funded through the North Clackamas Revitalization Area.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Site photo (King Road looking west)