Project Description: This project is being completed in two phases. Phase I extended from SE King Road to SE Sandview St. Phase II extends from SE Sandview St. to SE Brehaut St. Phase I included a sidewalk on the west side of Bell, and new vehicle and pedestrian signals at the SE Bell Ave/SE King Road intersection. Phase II includes construction of sidewalks on both sides of Bell. Both phases include improved stormwater collection systems, improved sidewalk ramps and striping for bike lanes. Paving of Bell between SE King and SE Brehaut was recently completed.
Status: In Construction
- Phase I: Complete
- Phase II Completion: October 2016
Contact: Ken Itel, Project Manager: 503-742-4324
Contractor: Tapani, Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Final work items will be completed in October 2016.
- Flaggers and signage will be in place as required to direct traffic.
- Phase II is substantially complete. Final landscaping and fence installation is under way.
- A Community Development Block Grant of $215,000 has been provided for Phase I of the project. The remaining cost will be funded through the North Clackamas Revitalization Area.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Share this page