Project Description: This project will be completed in two phases. Phase I will extend from SE King Rd to SE Sandview St. Phase II will extend from SE Sandview St to SE Brehaut St. Phase I will include a sidewalk on the west side of Bell, and new vehicle and pedestrian signals at the SE Bell Ave/SE King Rd intersection. Phase II will include construction of sidewalks on both sides of Bell. Both phases will include improved stormwater collection systems, improved sidewalk ramps and striping for bike lanes.
Status: Phase I is nearly complete. Phase II is in design planning (Phase II Design Maps)
- Phase I: April 2014-November 2014 with signal installation complete by November 2014.
- Phase II: Fall 2014 or Spring 2015
Contact: Ken Itel, Project Manager: (503) 742-4324 or email@example.com
Contractor: Westech Construction, Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- There will be limited traffic delays and possible intermittent lane closures.
- Flaggers and signage will be in place as required to direct traffic.
- Finishing up Phase 1 construction
- Design plan for Phase II
- A Community Development Block Grant of $215,000 has been provided for Phase I of the project. The remaining cost will be funded through the North Clackamas Revitalization Area.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Share this page