Project Description: This project will improve Lawnfield Road from 98th Court to 97th Avenue. Improvements will include roadway reconstruction and widening, bike lanes, sidewalks, storm water drainage and detention pond, street lighting, and the reconfiguration and signalization of the Lawnfield Road/97th Avenue intersection.
- ROAD IS NOW OPEN!
- CONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE!
Contact: Terry Mungenast, Project Manager: 503-742-4656 or TerryMun@clackamas.us
Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Contractor: Westech Construction, Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Only minor work items remain.
- Minor landscaping and clean-up.
- Design funding provided by the County’s Clackamas Industrial Area Urban Renewal District.
- Construction funding, approximately $4.75 million, is being provided by the Oregon Statewide Transportation Improvement Program.
You may be interested to know:
- The existing grade of Lawnfield Road at this location was as steep as 14%. The new grade is a consistent 8.75%.
- Right-of-way acquisition has been provided for by ODOT.
- Sunrise JTA Project information can be found here: http://www.sunrisejta.org
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Lawnfield Phase 3 Complete
Share this page