Project Description: This project will extend Monterey Ave from 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd, improving connections for travelers and making the Clackamas Town Center area more easily accessible to pedestrians, bicyclists and motorized vehicles. Project elements include new roadway construction, bike lanes, sidewalks, storm water drainage improvements, street lighting and landscaping.
Status: In Construction
- Construction Start: mid-May 2015
- Construction Complete: November 2015
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: (503) 742-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Construction has begun and will continue through November 2015. Travelers on 82nd Avenue and Fuller Road can expect intermittent delays during work at the intersections with the new Monterey Extension. Traffic control will be in place to help reduce any wait times.
- As part of the project, the invasive plants will be removed along the banks of Phillips Creek in the project vicinity and replanted with several hundred native plants and trees.
- Project estimate is $5.3 million.
- All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
Share this page