Project Description: This project will extend Monterey Ave from 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd, improving connections for travellers and making the Clackamas Town Center area more easily accessible to pedestrians, bicyclists and motorized vehicles. Project elements will include new roadway construction, bike lanes, sidewalks, storm water drainage improvements, street lighting and landscaping.
- Design Start: September 2013
- Construction Start: May 2015
- Construction Complete: December 2015
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: 503-742-4322 or DavidQue@clackamas.us
Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Minimal traffic impacts are anticipated during construction.
- The preferred roadway alignment has been selected. See the map below.
- Design is nearing 60% completion.
- Project estimate is $7.2 million. All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
You may be interested to know:
- SOLV, in conjunction with this project, is removing invasive plants and planting 92 trees and 458 shrubs along Phillips Creek within the project vicinity.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Share this page