Project Description: This project will extend Monterey Ave from 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd, improving connections for travelers and making the Clackamas Town Center area more easily accessible to pedestrians, bicyclists and motorized vehicles. Project elements include new roadway construction, bike lanes, sidewalks, storm water drainage improvements, street lighting and landscaping.
Status: In Design
- Final Design Completed: January 2015
- Construction Start: May 2015
- Construction Complete: November 2015
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: 503-742-4322 or email@example.com
Design Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- There will be an open house in April 2015 to present the final design and discuss the anticipated construction schedule and activities. A notice of this event will be mailed to all property owners and residents in the area
- Preparation for construction bids
- Project estimate is $5.3 million.
- All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
You may be interested to know:
- SOLV, in conjunction with this project, is removing invasive plants and planting 92 trees and 458 shrubs along Phillips Creek within the project vicinity.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Share this page