Project Description: This project will extend Monterey Ave from 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd, improving connections for travelers and making the Clackamas Town Center area more easily accessible to pedestrians, bicyclists and motorized vehicles. Project elements include new roadway construction, bike lanes, sidewalks, storm water drainage improvements, street lighting and landscaping.
Status: In Construction
- Construction Complete: November 2015
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: (503) 742-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- The new roadway between 82nd and Fuller will be open to all traffic on November 16th.
- Installation of landscaping and fencing along new roadway
- Completion of parking lot modifications at adjacent businesses
- Removal of invasive species and planting native vegetation along Phillips Creek
- Project estimate is $5.3 million.
- All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
Share this page