Monterey Ave Extension - 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd
Project Description: This project will extend Monterey Ave from 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd, improving connections for travellers and making the Clackamas Town Center area more easily accessible to pedestrians, bicyclists and motorized vehicles. Project elements will include new roadway construction, bike lanes, sidewalks, storm water drainage improvements, street lighting and landscaping.
- Design Start: September 2013
- Construction Start: May 2015
- Construction Complete: December 2015
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: 503-742-4322 or DavidQue@clackamas.us
Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Minimal traffic impacts are anticipated during construction.
- An open house will take place in January 2013 to present design concepts. Stay tuned for date, time and location.
- Preliminary design is underway and will be completed by December 2013.
- Project estimate is $7.2 million. All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
You may be interested to know:
- SOLV, in conjunction with this project, is removing invasive plants and planting many trees along Phillips Creek within the project vicinity.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.