Pedestrian/Bikeway Advisory Committee
Goals of the Pedestrian/Bikeway Advisory Committee:
- Develop a coordinated system of safe and convenient bikeways and walkways;
- Stimulate public awareness, and
- Examine current and future financing options and budget strategies for bicycle and pedestrian projects.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Development Services Building Room 301
150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City
Committee work has included development of bicycle and pedestrian safety programs, reviewing bicycle and pedestrian project priorities, and development of the Bike It! map.
Pedestrian/Bikeway Advisory Committee Staff
Reporting Problems in Bike Lanes
To report debris or a problem with a bike lane, call 503-557-6391 between 8 am and 5:30 pm.
Clackamas County Bike It! Map
Bike It! is a full-color, full-size, water resistant map with the entire County on one side and the urban area of the County on the other side. The map has lots of information to help bicyclists pick the best routes, whether for work or recreation. The map also includes 10 suggested recreation rides. Learn more about the Bike It! map.
Agendas & Minutes
The Pedestrian/Bikeway Advisory Committee meets on the first Tuesday of every other month from 6:15 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Development Services Building,150 Beavercreek Rd. in Oregon City. The public is invited to attend. Please contact staff to confirm meeting dates.
- Nov. 5, 2013 Agenda | Minutes
- Sept. 3, 2013 Agenda | Minutes
- June 4, 2013 Agenda | Minutes
- April 16, 2013 Agenda | Minutes
- April 2, 2013 Agenda | Minutes
- December 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- October 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- July 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- April 2012 Agenda | Minutes
|Peter Goodkin||Re-appointed in October 2013|
|Dale Guenther||Re-appointed in October 2013|
|Del Scharffenberg||Re-appointed in October 2013|
|Naomi Angier||Appointed in October 2013|
|Dick Weber||Appointed in October 2013|
|Gwenn Laubach Alvarez||Appointed in October 2013|
Appointed in October 2013
|Pete Ihrig||Appointed in October 2013|
|Blane Meier||Appointed in October 2013|