Project Description: This project will improve safety and reduce congestion in the vicinity of the Sunnyside Road-Stevens Road intersection by extending travel lanes, adding turn lanes and modifying the signal. Sidewalk extensions and bike lanes will also be included in the project. Potential improvements will extend from I-205 east to 105th Drive.
Status: In Design
- Final Design Completed: September 2015
- Construction Start: January 2016
- Construction Complete: June 2016
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: 503-742-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Modifications to the intersection will allow traffic to move more freely and reduce congestion. The pedestrian crossings will also be enhanced to allow for safer crossings.
- Improvements will include upgrade to bicycle and pedestrian facilities, including an new connection from the I-205 path to the Town Center light rail station.
- Several intersections near this project will also be upgraded to include new pedestrian buttons and signals for improved accessibility.
- Preparation of 60% design plans
- Project estimate is $1.6 million.
- All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
Share this page