Project Description: This project will improve safety and reduce congestion in the vicinity of the Sunnyside Road-Stevens Road intersection by extending travel lanes, adding turn lanes and modifying the signal. Sidewalk extensions and bike lanes will also be included in the project. Potential improvements will extend from I-205 east to 105th Drive.
Status: In Design
- Preliminary Design Completed: December 2014
- Final Design Completed: June 2015
- Construction Start: September 2015
- Construction Complete: December 2015
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: 503-742-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Following an extensive traffic analysis, the necessary improvements were identified that will improve mobility and safety and accommodate future growth in the area.
- Improvements will include upgrade to bicycle and pedestrian facilities, including an new connection from the I-205 path to the Town Center light rail station.
- Preliminary design
- Project estimate is $2.5 million.
- All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
You may be interested to know:
- The County is also undertaking a separate project that will improve coordination of the signals along Sunnyside Road from 82nd Ave to 122nd Ave.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Share this page