Project Description: This project will improve safety and reduce congestion in the vicinity of the Sunnyside Road-Stevens Road intersection by extending travel lanes, adding turn lanes and modifying the signal. Sidewalk extensions and bike lanes will also be included in the project. Potential improvements will from I-205 east to 105th Drive.
Status: In Design
- Final Design Completed: September 2015
- Construction Start: January 2016
- Construction Complete: June 2016
Contact: David Queener, Project Manager: (503) 742-4322 or email@example.com
Design Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Things to be aware of:
- Modifications to the intersection will allow traffic to move more freely and reduce congestion. The pedestrian crossings will also be enhanced to allow for safer crossings.
- Improvements will include upgrade to bicycle and pedestrian facilities, including an new connection from the I-205 path to the Town Center light rail station.
- Several intersections near this project will also be upgraded to include new pedestrian buttons and signals for improved accessibility.
- Preparation of 60% design plans
- Project estimate is $1.6 million.
- All funding is provided for by Tax Increment Financing from the Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal District.
Share this page