Project Description: This project will extend and improve Tolbert Street from 82nd Drive to Minuteman Way by adding a traffic signal to the existing intersection of Tolbert St and 82nd Dr, a new bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad mainline tracks, a new intersection at Minuteman Way and the Camp Withycombe main gate, bikelanes and sidewalks. The new bridge will replace the existing at-grade crossing at Lawnfield Road making travel safer for both vehicles and pedestrians. This project will also include the reconstruction of 93rd Ave and 94th Ave from Tolbert St south to Clackamas Rd and Church St from 82nd Dr to 94th Ave. This additional work will include new road base, asphalt, curbs, storm water drainage and sidewalks.
Status: In Construction
- Construction: August, 2015 – Fall 2016
Contacts: Terry Mungenast, Project Manager: (503) 742-4656 or TerryMun@clackamas.us
Consultant: Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Contractor: Cascade Bridge, LLC
Things to be aware of:
- Construction crews and equipment are now on site. Please use caution when travelling in the area and you should anticipate some minor delays.
- Construction Staking, Erosion Control, Clearing & Grubbing
- Stormwater Pipe Installation
- The $20 million design, right of way and construction cost is being funded by ODOT through the Sunrise JTA program.
You may be interested to know:
- This project is a part of the Sunrise Jobs and Transportation Act (JTA) family of projects, approved by the Oregon Legislature in 2009, to reduce congestion and enhance economic opportunities in Clackamas County with improvements related to the Sunrise Corridor.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version (if available).
Share this page