"Preserving our Heritage
while Building our Future"
Statement of Purpose:
The Clackamas County Fair Improvement Foundation is a charitable non-profit dedicated to improving the facilities of the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Event Center. The Foundation will maintain a firm grasp of the agricultural and rural roots of the campus and strive to make improvements that reflect that heritage, even while moving forward with the technologies available today.
Current Board Members:
- Steve Nielsen - President
- Dave Krogh - Vice President
- Kris Vavrosky - Secretary
- Rhonda Dimick - Treasurer
- Raeline Kammeyer - Fair Board Liaison
- Laurie Bothwell - Event Center Director
The Foundation meets quarterly, and all meetings are open to the public. The next board meeting will be May 1, 2013 at 7pm, in the Event Center Office.