Clackamas County Fair 2014 Fair Theme Contest
The Clackamas County Fair is launching our annual Fair Theme Contest! Now is your chance to submit your idea for the 2014 Clackamas County Fair!
Entrants should consider a theme that represents the Clackamas County Fair and Clackamas County. Remember, it will become the brand of the 2014 Clackamas County Fair and will be represented in all promotional materials. All theme ideas are welcomed! If you're looking for inspiration, this will be our 108th Fair and 57th Rodeo. Submit something traditional, something modern, or something completely off the wall! The sky is the only limit to your imagination.
Theme entries must be submitted to the Clackamas County Fair by 4:00pm on October 31, 2013. There is no limit on the number of entries each individual can submit. Four to seven finalists will be selected, and then the public will vote on the winner online from November 8th-30th!
Entries can by emailed, mailed, Facebooked, faxed, tweeted or hand delivered to:
Clackamas County Event Center
694 NE 4th Ave, Canby, OR 97013
Facebook: Clackamas County Fair
The winning theme will be announced on December 6th on the website, Facebook and Twitter
The winner of the Fair Theme Contest will win a family season pass (admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children twelve and under) and a season parking pass for the 2014 Clackamas County Fair!
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Need not be a resident of Clackamas County to enter.
- Enter as often as you wish.
- In case of duplicates, winner will be decided by earliest postmark or submission.
- All entries become property of Clackamas County Event Center.
- Clackamas County Fair and Event Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, illegible, or late mail entries.
- All entries should be in good taste.
- No plagiarism.
- Entry deadline is 4:00pm on October 31, 2013
- Four to seven finalists will be selected from the entries and the public will vote on the winner from November 8th-30th.
- The winning Fair theme will be announced by website, Facebook, and Twitter on December 6th.
- By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to these rules. The decision of the judges are final. By submitting an entry a potential winner agrees to allow use of his or her name and/or photograph for advertising this, or similar promotions without compensations. If too few entries or votes are received, or if there is a tie, the Fair Board and Staff reserve the right to choose a Fair theme from the finalists.