Online Public GIS-Web Mapping Applications
Clackamas County has developed a number of on-line web applications to provide the public with information from the County’s Geographic Information System (GIS). These applications provide users answers to most questions often asked about their particular tax lot, service provider, or community.
||CMap – Clackamas County’s Online Parcel Information Application
Search by address, parcel number, tax lot number, or intersection.
- Building characteristics – square footage, bedrooms, bath, year build, last sale
- Tax Information – building value, land value, total value, assessed value, etc
- Jurisdiction – city, urban growth boundary, zoning
- Voting – State House and Senate district, voting precinct, congressional district
- Services – cable, CPO, garbage hauler, fire, park, school, sewer and water district
- Hazard – flood, earthquake, wild fire, soils, and elevation
||CCSIS – Clackamas County Online Survey Information System Application
Find plat, survey, and public land corner information.
- Plats: name, subdivision name, recording date, recorded by, images
- Surveys: survey name, recording date, recorded by, image
- Public Land Corners: corner id, images
Crime information for the past three months is subject to availability based on participating jurisdictions.
- Crime type: robbery, burglary, theft, criminal mischief, etc
- Time period in which crime occurred
- Location of crime
||Heritage Tree Information Viewer
View detailed information about the heritage trees of Clackamas County. New trees are added to the program every year.
- Information about tree location, year nominated, species
- Detailed information sheet for each tree
||Traffic Count Map
View traffic counts throughout the county for multiple years.
- Traffic counts for specific locations
- Change over time