Mental Health First Aid Registration
The Clackamas County Behavioral Health Crisis Program is now offering Mental Health First Aid training. It is highly recommended for anyone who interacts with the public.
Mental Health First Aid
- Makes people feel more comfortable managing a mental health crisis situation
- Builds mental health literacy
- Helps the public identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illness
- Instills confidence in providing help to others
- Increases likelihood of advising people to seek professional help
- Improves concordance with health professionals about treatments
- Decreases stigmatizing attitudes
TWO-DAY trainings are scheduled monthly from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and are held at Clackamas County's urgent mental health walk-in clinic, Centerstone at 11211 SE 82nd Ave, Suite O, Happy Valley, OR 97086.
Registration Fee: $200
$100 county employee or Clackamas County H3S Advisory Council Members
$75 member of Peer-run Organizations
If you have any further inquiries, please call Emma Mathews at 503-722-6860.
National website: www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org
Coffee will be available at 8:15 and class will start promptly at 8:30.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: 503-722-6547Presented by:
Completed form and registration fee must
be received at least 1 week prior to training.
Registration fees are non-refundable if cancelling
within 3 business days of the scheduled class date.