Services Departments Government

Clackamas County Community Health Council

The Clackamas County Community Health Council will meet from 6-7:30 p.m. April 27 at the Clackamas County Public Services Building, Room #255, 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.

The council meets monthly. It oversees a grant funded by the federal government. This grant funds primary care, dental and behavioral health services to county residents. Council members also review and recommend priorities for the Clackamas County Department of Housing, Health and Human Services. They also work to determine program policies and provide fiscal oversight.

An evaluation of the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Director will be given at this meeting.

For more information, call Julie Hertel at Clackamas County Community Health at 503-742-5339.

We represent the needs and interests of Clackamas County’s health services and the people who use them. Serving on the council is a great way to help ensure that Clackamas County’s services respond to community needs. Members of the council are responsible for:

The council meets monthly on the fourth Wednesday of the month, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Please call 503-742-5333 for the meeting location, as it varies monthly.

Apply to join the board.

Bylaws | Español

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Health Centers
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045