Mental Health Services
Your health matters here! The Sandy Behavioral Health Center offers a variety of outpatient counseling and treatment services for behavioral health.
The following programs are available for adults at the Sandy Behavioral Health Center.
- Adult Mental Health Treatment Program
- Adult Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- Services for Severely and Persistently Mentally Ill Adults
The Supported Employment Program at Clackamas County is designed to help people with mental health issues build the skills and confidence to find and keep a steady job. This program is available to individuals enrolled in mental health services with Clackamas County.95756
The following services are also offered at the Sandy Behavioral Health Center for those who qualify:
- Case Management (assisting individuals and families in accessing community resources)
- Consultation (to families, schools, medical providers, law enforcement and other community agencies)
- Crisis Intervention
- Focused Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Therapy and Skill Building
- Individual Skills Training
- Medical Evaluation and Management
- Peer Services
- Assistance for Oregon Healthcare*
*Hours vary, so please call to make an appointment (WIC 503-655-8476).95756
The Sandy Behavioral Health Center has a professional and well-trained treatment team of therapists, mental health professionals and mental health associates who provide individualized care and group therapy, case management, and other support services. Our providers use treatment strategies based on the latest research to help individuals to be successful in reaching their treatment goals. They bring a wealth of knowledge, a variety of specialized skills and the clinical expertise needed to provide creative, compassionate and effective care.
Many forms of insurance with mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage are accepted, including those below:
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP)/Medicaid
- Commercial Insurance (for youth substance abuse treatment only)
- Uninsured - For more information about our uninsured funding program (including eligibility requirements), please contact the Clackamas Behavioral Health Division at 503-742-5335
For all billing questions, please call the Behavioral Health Billing Department at 503-742-5935.