Search Results

Your search for documents tagged with the value(s) "finance" returned 7 result(s).

Click on a link below or perform a new search here.

Transient Room Tax Forms
The Clackamas County Tourism & Cultural Affairs (CCTCA) is the Destination Marketing Organization for Clackamas County and is funded by the Transient Room Tax, a 6% tax charged on all overnight stays in the county, including hotels & motels, campgrounds, retreat centers, RV parks, bed & breakfasts, and vacation rentals.

Clackamas County Finance
Accountability and Integrity

Contact us
Finance Department contacts

Information about the Finance Division.

Fleet Services and Facilities Management
Taking care of Clackamas County's vehicles and properties.

Purchasing Division
Phone 503-742-5444 Fax 503-742-5440

Archived Financial Reports
Previous reports.