Clackamas County Home | Site Navigation

Juvenile Department Forms

All forms relevant to the juvenile department and juvenile justice process in Clackamas County.

Applications | Victim Services Forms


Relief-Worker Application

Volunteer/Intern Application

Victim Services Forms

Intitial Letter to Victims: This letter is provided to all victims of juvenile offense to acknowledge the harm done and provide important information regarding their case.

Rights Request Form: Complete this form to invoke your selected rights as a crime victim.

Restitution Request Form: Complete this form to document your financial loss with the Juvenile Department.  Receipts and other documentation of proof must be mailed separately to: Clackamas County Juvenile Department
Attn: Victim Services Coordinator
2121 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045.

Victim Impact Statement: Complete this form to communicate the impacts of the youth's actions to the Juvenile Counselor, Judge, District Attorney, Defense Attorney, and youth.

Victim Satisfaction Survey: We strive to provide a service to victims of juvenile offense that satisfactorily meets victim's needs.  Please complete this form to let us know how we are doing. 

Content provided by Juvenile

Similar topics: forms jobs juvenile victim volunteer