Project Payback Crew Schedules and Information
Flex Crew General Information
Flex Work Crews always meet at the Clackamas County Juvenile Department on Saturday and Sunday at 10 a.m. Youth are to wait inside the reception area of the Intake and Assessment Center. The address of the Juvenile Department is: 2121 Kaen Road, Oregon City, OR 97045. If you are running late or are going to be absent, call the Site Supervisor at (503) 807-5873.
12-Week and Special Projects
12-Week and Special Project Crews are coordinated based on rotating and evolving contracts, and are therefore in different locations and scheduled for different times. If you are currently part of a 12-Week or Special Project Crew, and either need information or have to notify the crew leader of absence or tardiness, please contact Wilderness International at (503) 593-0199.
Project Payback Expectations
- Be present and on time.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- No cigarettes, tobacco, matches, lighters, weapons, or sharp instruments . . . no smoking.
- No use of cell phones or mp3 devices.
- Treat others with respect.
- No inappropriate language, gestures or remarks.