There is one pass for each venue and they may be reserved in advance. You will need a library card in good standing to check out a pass.
Family Cultural Pass program venues include:
- Chinese Garden
(503) 228-8131 (2 adults and 2 children. Children under 5 free.)
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
(503) 771-8386 (family of 4)
- Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum
(503) 434-4185 (2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child)
- Japanese Garden
(503) 223-1321 (2 adults and all children)
- Pittock Mansion
(503) 823-3624 (2 adults and 2 children)
- Portland Art Museum
(503) 226-2811 (2 adults, $5.00 each. Children 17 or younger free)
Reserved passes are available for pickup no earlier than one hour before closing on the night prior to day reserved. Non-reserved passes are available on "first come, first served" basis and may be picked up on the non-reserved day only, during regular library hours.
Return the pass on the day used, no later than one hour before closing, to allow the next patron to pick up the pass before closing. Always return the pass to a staff member, rather than in a drop box.
Get more details about cultural passes.
For more information or to reserve a pass, contact the Sunnyside Library at (503) 794-3883 or the Oak Lodge Library at (503) 655-8543.