Clackamas County offers an attractive benefits package to regular status/non-temporary employees after two full months of employment. New employees will attend a 4-hour benefits orientation within the first two months of employment. (Spouses are also welcome to attend)
Below is a general list of benefits, but may not list specific differences in union contract agreements or part-time/full-time status. Benefit information is subject to change.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription Drug/Alternative Care
Option of three Medical Insurance plans
Option of four Dental Insurance plans
- Life Insurance
County paid Group Term Life Insurance policy
- Disability Insurance
County paid Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deferred Compensation Section 457 Retirement plan
- PERS/OPSRP Retirement plans
- Optional benefit plans include Group Universal Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, AFLAC, Liberty Mutual Auto & Home, and Hyatt Legal Plans.
For more specific benefit information based on union representation, please click here and reference the union group designated on your employment offer letter.