Clackamas County offers an attractive benefits package to regular status/non-temporary employees after two full months of employment. New employees will attend a 4-hour benefits orientation within the first two months of employment. (Spouses are also welcome to attend)
If you are in between health plans based on a recent job change, you may wish to consider exploring Cover Oregon. The County provides counseling assistance to those wishing to learn more about their options, and if they may qualify.
For Cover Oregon resources in Clackamas County, call (503) 655-8336.
Below is a general list of benefits, but may not list specific differences in union contract agreements or part-time/full-time status. Benefit information is subject to change.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription Drug/Alternative Care
Option of three Medical Insurance plans
Option of four Dental Insurance plans
- Life Insurance
County paid Group Term Life Insurance policy
- Disability Insurance
County paid Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deferred Compensation Section 457 Retirement plan
- PERS/OPSRP Retirement plans
- Optional benefit plans include Group Universal Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, AFLAC, Liberty Mutual Auto & Home, and Hyatt Legal Plans.
For more specific benefit information based on union representation, please click here and reference the union group designated on your employment offer letter.