Congratulations and welcome to Clackamas County! We are excited to have you join our team and we want to make your first day enjoyable and productive. This site allows you to log into the County’s employee self-service system and complete your new hire paperwork before your first day of work.
Once you receive your job offer confirmation: Please click the link below and complete a few items that will allow us to set you up in the County’s Human Resource and Payroll systems.
- At the log in page, please enter:
- User ID: enter your employee id (located on your offer letter or offer email)
- Password: enter your initial password according to the password configuration you were provided in your offer letter or offer email
You will be prompted to change your password. Please change your password to something you will remember, you will be using it various times throughout your career.
- Verify your information and/or complete the new hire paperwork included under the “Personal Information” and “Payroll and Compensation” links.
- If you discover that your social security number is incorrect, please notify your supervisor right away.
- Be prepared to present your evidence of identity to complete the I-9 form on your first day. The I-9 form on self service has a link to the I-9 instructions and the list of acceptable documents.
- Note: This is a secured site and delivered directly into our Human Resource Information System. This information is not open to anyone other than those County staff needed to access your employment records.
- Verify your social security number
- Verify your mailing address
- Verify phone numbers
- Add email addresses
- Add emergency contacts
- Verify your race/ethnicity
- Complete your I-9 form
Payroll and Compensation
- Complete your W-4 Tax Information form
- Complete a Direct Deposit form (if you would like your paycheck to be delivered to your financial institution by direct deposit)
- Use the Pay Statement Print Option link if you would like to suppress the printing of your direct deposit advice and view it online only.