Reservable picnic areas are available at the following parks:
- The picnic season runs from May 1st through September 30th at all parks. Parks have limited facilities available in the Off-Season (October-April).
- There are 18 reservable picnic areas, some with shelters, at various rates.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days and up to one year in advance (for reservations within 3 days, please call the Parks Administration Office), but should be made as early as possible to ensure availability. Unreserved sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parks with reservable picnic areas have a variety of softball, volleyball and horseshoe facilities. Reservations can be made for the softball and volleyball areas at no extra charge.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by permit in reserved campsites and picnic areas.
Day Use Fees
- A $5 per vehicle parking fee is charged 7 days/week year round.
- A $2 per vehicle parking fee is charged 7 days/week, year round for vehicles transporting OR registered boats
- Annual day use passes can be purchased for $25 for a 6-month annual pass; $40 for a 12-month pass and $60 for a 24-month pass. Valid at all Clackamas County owned parks.
- Annual day passes available for boaters transporting OR registered boats: $20 for a 12-month boater pass; $35 for a 24-month boater pass
- Commercial vehicles day use passes are $20 per day and Season Passes are available for $100 per year
- Parking fees are NOT included with any picnic rental
- Rental fees are due at the time of booking the reservation. There is an $8 non-refundable transaction fee per site. A $30 refundable security deposit is also required with each picnic area reserved, but is payable at the park on the day of the reservation. Failure to provide a clean-up deposit may result in forfeiture of the reservation.
- Non-reserved areas will require a Drop-In rental fee at a 25% discount
- Off-Season (October-April) rentals are available at a 25% discount.
- A Special Activity Permit is required for each requested item (such as amplified sound or a bouncy house); the fee is $20 for each item requested. Proof of insurance meeting Clackamas County conditions is required for items brought in by a third party vendor.
- No refunds will be granted if reservations are canceled less than two weeks in advance.
- Sports equipment is available for rent at each park. Rental fee is $10 with a $20 deposit.
Share this page