Planning and Zoning Division
The Planning and Zoning Division helps the public, community planning organizations, hamlets and villages, the Board of County Commissioners and the Planning Commission manage land use and zoning changes throughout unincorporated Clackamas County.
Specifically, Planning and Zoning:
- Prepares, maintains and updates the County's long-range planning documents, including the Comprehensive Plan, and Zoning and Development Ordinances (ZDOs);
- Works with residents, businesses and developers to ensure that land use within the County meets legal and regulatory standards, and
- Reviews and acts upon land use and zoning applications.
For more information:
- To view the July 2011-June 2012 Planning Division Annual Report, click here.
- For public land use records requests, click here.
- Call 503-742-4500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by: 2nd floor lobby, Development Services Bldg., 150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday-Thursday
To access Clackamas County Maps (C-Map), click here.
Planning & Zoning links:
Similar topics: planning