In five meetings scheduled for mid-March, citizens working on the Clackamas County Transportation System Plan (TSP) update will come together to review and discuss priorities for future transportation projects in unincorporated Clackamas County.
Each of the Geographic Area Project Groups (GAPS) meetings will focus on a different portion of unincorporated Clackamas County.
This will be the third time these groups have met. In June 2012 participants identified transportation needs and possible solutions in their area. At the second round of meetings in September 2012, the groups reviewed and discussed the initial evaluation of projects in the county’s current TSP and additional possible projects suggested by the public.
The schedule for the five group meetings in March is as follows:
• Greater Clackamas Regional Center/Industrial Area – Monday, March 11, 9-11 a.m.; Development Services Building Room 119, 150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City
• Southwest County Area – Monday, March 11, 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Molalla Library, 201 E. 5th St., Molalla
• Greater McLoughlin Area – Monday, March 11, 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Development Services Building Room 119, 150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City
• Northwest County Area – Tuesday, March 12, 9-11 a.m.; Development Services Building room 119, 150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City
• East County Area – Tuesday, March 12, 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Sandy Public Library, 38980 Proctor Blvd., Sandy
Members of the public are welcome to attend to observe and to speak during the public comment period.
These meetings are part of the two-year TSP update process, to review and update plans and policies for various forms of transportation – roads, transit, walking, bicycling, rail, air, freight, waterways and pipelines – in unincorporated Clackamas County. When complete by the end of 2013, the TSP will specify priority transportation projects for the next 20 years and address funding issues.
More information is available on the project website at www.clackamascountytsp.com.
For more information, contact Karen Buehrig at email@example.com or 503-742-5915.