Deadline extended to Monday, July 8, for Clackamas County Audit Committee
The Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking one member ofthe public for the Clackamas County Audit Committee. The deadline has been extended to Monday, July 8.
The committee will meet quarterly to review the followingissues:
- Audit services procurement and contracting;
- Review all auditor's recommendations tomanagement and subsequent actions;
- Review of the annual audit reports andrecommendations for improvements in county fiscal/financial practices; and
- Establishment of a process of how allegations,if any, of potential financial fraud or questionable accounting and auditingpractices would be handled.
The committee is looking for a qualified applicant with thefollowing:
- Familiarity with/expertise in financial matters;
- A thorough understanding of General AcceptAccounting Principles (GAAP);
- Experience with preparing or auditing thefinancial statements of Oregon municipal corporations;
- Experience with the application of GAAP toaccounting estimates and accruals;
- Experience with internal accounting control; and
- Understanding of the functioning of an auditcommittee.
Interested individuals need to complete an application form.
The deadline for applications is Monday, July 8. Apply bycompleting an application a https://web3.clackamas.us/abc/application.jspby contacting Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs at 503-742-4353 orby email at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Christa Bosserman Wolfeat 503-742-5407.
Share this page