Clackamas County Seeks members for new Clackamas Housing Advisory Council
The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizen volunteers to servethree-year terms on the Clackamas Housing Advisory Council. This council will:
- Review the "Housing Work GroupReport" presented to the BCC in August 2013.
- Recommend a final set of principles, goals andpolicies for affordable housing in Clackamas County.
- Identify priorities for further development,analysis and implementation of key activities.
- Consider the community's needs for lowerincome housing and the resources available.
- Review and comment on policies, funding, andorganizational capacity of the Housing Authority.
- Review and make recommendations on other matters comingbefore the Housing Authority and perform such other advisory functions as maybe requested.
The Department ofHealth, Housing and Human Services (H3S) is seeking membership from thefollowing groups:
- One local elected official or city manager
- One member drawn from elderly and minority groups
- One member involved in real estate management and/ordevelopment
- One member with expertise in affordable housing
- One member drawn from the housing finance or investmentcommunity
- One member drawn from the design or construction professionand
- One member drawn from the legal profession.
Interestedindividuals need to complete an application form. Applications may be completedand submitted online via the county’s website at http://www.clackamas.us/miscapp/application.jsp
For a printed application form or answers to questions, contact Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs at 503-742-4353 or at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.
Applicationdeadline is 5 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 23.
Share this page