Services Departments Government

Clackamas County Seeks members for new Clackamas Housing Advisory Council

The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizen volunteers to servethree-year terms on the Clackamas Housing Advisory Council. This council will:

The Department ofHealth, Housing and Human Services (H3S) is seeking membership from thefollowing groups:

Interestedindividuals need to complete an application form. Applications may be completedand submitted online via the county’s website at

For a printed application form or answers to questions, contact Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs at 503-742-4353 or at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.

Applicationdeadline is 5 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 23.

Share this page