Services Departments Government

Advisory boards and commissions list openings in Clackamas County

The following are listed as current openings on the Clackamas County advisory boards and committees. They are among about 50 boards and commissions approved by the Board of County Commissions.

Any resident who would like to apply for a citizen volunteer group, may do so by applying on the online application at

The name of the advisory group is shown below with its deadline for applying.

Housing Advisory Council – Monday, Dec. 23

Mental Health and Addictions Council – Tuesday, Dec. 31

Committee for Citizen Involvement – Wednesday, Jan. 1

Compensation Board for Elected Officials – Tuesday, Feb. 18

Tourism Development Council – Wednesday, Jan. 15

For more information, contact Pam Girtman at 503-742-4353 or by email at

Share this page