Services Departments Government

Clackamas County seeking citizens to serve on surface water budget committee

Clackamas County Water Environment Services, on behalf of the Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County (SWMACC), is seeking citizens to fill vacancies on its budget committee beginning in spring 2014. Three three-year terms are available.

SWMACC provides surface water management services in the unincorporated areas of Clackamas County within the Tualatin River Watershed and the City of Rivergrove. Interested citizens who reside within the District's boundaries may apply.

The budget committee reviews the proposed fiscal year budget and any supplemental budgets and recommends revisions to the Clackamas County Board of County Commissioners (BCC) if necessary. BCC appointed committee members typically meet two times per year between May and June.

Citizens within SWMACC who are interested in serving on the budget committee may apply online on the county's website,, by requesting an application form from the PGA office at 503-742-4353 or at PGA, Public Services Building, 2051 Kaen Road, 4th floor, Oregon City.

he application deadline is Thursday, March 6.

For more information, contact Trista Crase at 503-742-4566 or email

Share this page