The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for Clackamas County. Read more.

Services Departments Government

Plan to serve on the Clackamas County Medical Services Council

Anyone wanting to serve on the Clackamas County Emergency Medical Services Council may submit an application by Thursday, April 17.

Those interested in serving on the council may be an emergency department physician at a hospital in Clackamas County, a public safety answering point representative, an advanced life support provider in Clackamas County, and a basic life support provider in Clackamas County.

They meet quarterly on the fourth Tuesday of January, April, July and October from 9 to 11 a.m. in room 374 of the PSB. They provide advice to the Board of County Commissioners and the Health, Housing and Human Services staff on matters pertaining to ambulance and emergency medical services in Clackamas County. Interested individuals must complete an application form.

Applications may be accessed and submitted online via the county's website at For a paper application form, contact Clackamas County Public and Public and Government Affairs at 503-742-4353.

For more information, call Larry MacDaniels at 503-655-8256 or by email at

Share this page