Clackamas County Commissioners formally adopt fiscal year 2014-15 budget totaling $824,873,946
The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners formally adopted Fiscal Year 2014-15 budgets Thursday.
The action followed a series of public hearings by the county's budget committee in May and early June. The newly adopted budgets total $824,873,946, which includes property taxes, dedicated state and federal funds, grants and other revenue sources.
The budget for Clackamas County is $605,792,416.
The approved budgets are:
- Clackamas County Service District No.1, $59,688,596
- Clackamas County Development Agency, $76,293,369
- Clackamas County Enhanced Law Enforcement District, $6,077,650
- Clackamas County Extension and 4-H Service District, $5,250,803
- Library District of Clackamas County, $16,838,977
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District, $34,834,217
- Street Lighting Service District No. 5, $3,659,090
- Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County, $179,171
- Tri-City Service District, $16,259,657
For more information, contact Clackamas County Budget Manager Diane Padilla at 503-742-5425. To review the budget documents and other related content, visit http://www.clackamas.us/bcc/documents/businesspackets/bcc20140626.pdf
Share this page