Services Departments Government
From: Amy Kyle, Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs, 503-742-5973 9-3-14

Clackamas County

Media and Interested Parties

Clackamas County Mental Health and Addictions Council seeking applications

The Clackamas County Mental Health and Addictions Council is seeking new members. The Clackamas County Board of County Commissioners appoints members to three-year terms.

Ideal candidates live in Clackamas County, represent the geographic and ethnic diversity of the County and have the time and availability to participate consistently. Individuals or parents/guardians of children or teens receiving mental health or addictions services are also encouraged to apply.

The Advisory Council identifies service needs and priorities in our communities and makes recommendations to the Behavioral Health Director and the Board of Commissioners on mental health and addictions services, including education, prevention, and treatment.

Meetings are scheduled ten times a year on the fourth Tuesday of the month, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Public Services Building located at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City (generally no March or December meetings).

Interested individuals need to complete an application form. Applications may be completed and submitted online via the county’s website:

For a paper application form, please contact Citizen Involvement at 503-655-8751 or at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.

Application deadline is Friday, September 19, 2014.

For more information, contact Natalie Spilman at 503-742-5924.


Share this page