Services Departments Government

From: Amy Kyle, Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs, 503-742-5973

Clackamas County

Media and Interested Parties

Apply to serve on the Housing Advisory Committee of Clackamas County

Clackamas County is seeking interested citizen volunteers to serve two-year terms on the Clackamas County Housing Advisory Council. This council will:

The Department of Health, Housing and Human Services (H3S) is seeking applicants from the following groups:

Interested individuals need to complete an application form. Applications may be completed and submitted online via the county’s website at

For a printed application form, contact Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs at 503-655-8751 or at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.

Application is Open Until Filled.

For more information, contact Elizabeth Miller at 503-655-8279 or at


Share this page