Services Departments Government

From: Dylan Blaylock, Clackamas County Public & Government Affairs, 503-742-5917


Clackamas County

Media and Interested Parties

Clackamas County seeks members for Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County Budget Committee

Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking citizen volunteers to fill vacancies on a county Advisory Board and Commission (ABC).

Clackamas County Water Environment Services, on behalf of the Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County (SWMACC), is seeking citizens for its budget committee beginning in spring 2015. Three three-year terms are available. The committee reviews the proposed fiscal year budget and any supplemental budgets, and recommends revisions to the commissioners. Committee members typically meet twice a year.

SWMACC provides surface water management services in the unincorporated areas of Clackamas County within the Tualatin River Watershed and the City of Rivergrove. Interested citizens who reside within the district’s boundaries are welcome to apply.

Interested citizens should apply by March 20 by filling out the corresponding online form at or a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs department by calling 503-655-8751 or secured in person at 2051 Kaen Road, Room 426, in Oregon City. This application deadline has been extended from an earlier date.

For more information contact Chanin Bays at 503-742-4566 or email


Share this page