The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for this evening.  

Services Departments Government

From: Katie Wilson, Clackamas County Public and Government Affairs, 503-655-8552


Clackamas County

Media and Interested Parties

New openings on ABC: Clackamas Workforce Partnership

Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking interested residents to serve on county Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABCs). These ABCs offer residents the opportunity to become very involved in specific activities and the goals of Clackamas County.

New ABC openings from the past week include:

Individuals interested in these opportunities can apply online or via a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs Department by calling 503-655-8751 or in person at the Public Services Building at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.


Share this page