Clackamas County can only issue birth or death certificates for events that occurred:
- Less than 6 months ago
- In Clackamas County.
For events that occurred more than 6 months ago and in a different county, order through the Oregon Health Authority.
How to Order
Your order must include:
- Completed Order Form
- Copy of current photo ID, see other valid forms of IDs
- Ordering by Mail: Check or money order
- Ordering in Person: Cash, Credit / Debit Card (Mastercard or Visa only), Check or money order
- $20 for the first certificate
- $15 for each additional certificate of the same record and on the same order.
Who can order?
By law, only immediate family members or legal representatives may order birth and death certificates for another individual. Additional details here.
Share this page